Bead weaving is a very popular type of needlework. Initially, beads for many ancient peoples were embroidered with clothes (among Egyptians, Indians). The world flourishing of bead hobbies occurred at the end of the XIX and beginning of the XX centuries. At the same time, a new direction appeared - bead floristry. It is quite possible to assemble delicate and small compositions or a bonsai tree made of beads for beginning masters. Especially playful look decorations imitating fruit trees: rowan from beads, apple.
This art develops creative imagination and inspires. Moreover, crafts can be useful in different situations:
- make trees of beads as a gift or for the season. Autumn tree of beads, woven from golden yellow or red beads, dispel the rainy mood;
- Sakura or mahogany made of beads perfectly dilute the austere monochrome shades of design in minimalist or high-tech styles. And the orange tree from beads will brightly look in a blue-white interior of the Mediterranean style;
- flowers from beads do not necessarily give only on March 8. Miniature flower arrangements will bring summer notes into the apartment at any time of the year.
Do-it-yourself bead wood is easy to make using ordinary tools that are bought in stores or ordered online:
- wire for weaving flowers and leaves with a thickness of 0.3 mm or 0.4 mm. For branches use floristic or copper wire with a diameter of 0.6 mm to 2 mm. For trunks take a wire with a thickness of 1.5 mm;
- glue, alabaster - compulsory materials for creating products (form trunks);
- Pliers, round pliers and pliers, sandpaper, nail files.
Beads are round in shape, elongated (pony), in the form of glass tubes (glass beads). Bead sizes range from 1.5 mm to 4 mm. The classification adopted is the number of beads that fit in an inch. For weaving flowers, the popular sizes are 9/0, 10/0 and 11/0, and for trees - 10/0 and 9/0. When weaving "fruit" trees use large beads: red - for rowan from beads or apple.
How to make a tree of beads?
Weaving decorative products requires attention and perseverance. Before weaving the composition you need to draw a draft of a tree of beads. This is especially important in the manufacture of unusual trees - willow of beads, Sakura. The basis of needlework is the use of basic schemes. The initial stages of work - the creation of flowers, twigs. The most important process is to collect all the details in a beautiful whole.
Sakura - exquisite interior decoration
For the Japanese, this plant is the embodiment of female beauty. To weave a tree take pink beads, wire, masking tape and gouache. From pieces of wire 20-35 cm long. We twist the twigs. To create flowers Sakura string on 5 beads. At one level have 2 flowers. The branches, connected by three pieces, are gradually woven into the trunk, securing everything with scotch tape. The trunk is painted with brown gouache and fixed in a pot. Sakura trunk has an unusual shape, which is important to carefully reproduce.
Money Bead Tree - A Great Gift
According to Japanese legends, this tree necessarily brings wealth to the owner. Collect money tree from beads golden / yellow shades, decorative coins, wire. The twigs are made according to the above weaving technique. Together weave 2-3 twigs with coins, which are fixed on the trunk at a distance of 0.5 cm - 1 cm from each other. Looks great composition of several trees (especially if the money tree of beads weave in different shades).
In the looped technique perform a variety of trees. Apple tree looks like home, especially if you twist yellow beads - apples into twigs. By changing the length of the branches and forming a crown, you can make any trees from beads. Originally looks willow bead with luxurious branches.
The yin-yang bead tree looks exquisitely and extraordinary. Such a gift will definitely always attract attention with a solemn combination of branches of white and black flowers.
The main feature of mini-crafts is that these trees do not have to repeat natural plants. The winter tree of blue beads looks great on the windowsill during the cold season.