A house with a private pool is the dream of every owner. It would seem that you just need to find a place in your summer cottage, equip an artificial reservoir and be done with it. However, the most difficult thing is caring for him. Water is an excellent breeding ground for bacteria and the formation of sludge, and the wind can cause a lot of garbage in a single day. Cleaning the pool in the country - this is a skill, having mastered that, you can maintain the beauty in your patio.
There are different methods of water purification in the pool. Which one is suitable depends on the degree of contamination of the surface and cost. Conventionally, they are divided into 3 types:
To care for a home pool, you can choose one option. If in each method there are suitable nuances, then filtering methods can be combined.
The most simple and affordable way to clean the pool without chemicals. Pond tidy their own hands. For cleaning the bottom and walls use special brushes, automatic and semi-automatic devices.
As the name implies, in this case, a whole range of chemicals will help to deal with pollution. To achieve better water quality, this method cannot be replaced only by mechanical, because only with the help of chemistry can the pool be cleaned of particles less than 3 microns. In addition, special cleaners will prevent the reproduction of harmful microorganisms in the water.
Chemical cleaning helps to achieve the following results:
- normalizes the level of Ph;
- disinfects water;
- prevents the occurrence of sludge and lime deposits;
- interferes with water turbidity.
This method can be carried out using different means. Each of them has its pros and cons.
- Chlorine. The most popular pool cleaning method is chlorination. It is used in public places. Chlorine is inexpensive and copes well with harmful bacteria. It is possible to chlorinate a pool with white at home. However, cases of an allergic reaction to the chemical are not excluded, in addition, it has an unpleasant odor. Excess doses of chlorine can cause skin burns.
- Bromine. This pool cleaner does not have an unpleasant smell, but copes with microorganisms worse. However, its cost is higher than that of chlorine. So here you need to properly prioritize.
- Active oxygen. The most expensive option and the most effective. The active substance kills germs. Does not spoil the skin, hair and does not irritate the mucous. Water with dissolved oxygen is odorless, but concentration is extremely important here; overdosing will cause burns.
- Algaecidal preparations. We need to get rid of silt, algae and other options for "flowering" of water, from which it becomes green. They are hypoallergenic, effective, but have a high price.
- Copper sulfate. This substance prevents the turbidity of water, the formation of algae. After using copper sulfate, an unpleasant odor disappears and a brief disinfection appears. With this tool you need to be extremely careful. In case of overdose and ingestion, it can cause serious intoxication, which will lead to death.
- Hydrogen peroxide. Cleaning the pool with hydrogen peroxide is used to disinfect water, even in aquariums. Water with the addition of perhydrol becomes bluish in color. There is an established recommendation for peroxide dilution. Getting into the aquatic environment, it disintegrates. Such a chemical reaction makes water unsuitable for the life of bacteria and microorganisms. The water becomes clear, and the unpleasant smell disappears. There is no need to change the water or clean it for another couple of months, but it is prohibited to use treated water for the first 24 hours after the procedure. Water purification in a pool with hydrogen peroxide is an inexpensive and effective way of care.
- Zelenka. Experienced owners are confident that water purification in the pool at the dacha should not require large cash costs. In practice, it is a good disinfectant. The contents of the bubble green stuff added to the pool and within a month of water quality problems do not arise.
Tablets for cleaning pools
The pool care market is now full of products for every taste and budget. Powders, granules, gel-like substances, tablets. Most of them are harmless to human health, but you need to know their differences, classification and permissible concentration.
For example, you can use special pills for cleaning pools. These tools of instant efficiency work on several fronts at once:
- level the level of Ph;
- remove plaque and organic deposits.
It can be said that it is a universal means for purifying water in a pool, based on chlorination. Admittedly, not all pool owners know how to properly handle chemicals.
Before buying tablets, you should read the instructions or consult with the seller. It may be necessary to prepare a pool before dissolving the tablets - this depends on the initial state of the reservoir.
This method is considered to be advanced, and its use requires significant cash costs. The method is good for those who want to do without chlorine and other aggressive drugs. Moreover, it is much more efficient and safer for humans.
The method of cleaning the pool with the use of ozone per head is higher than with oxygen. Provided that both of them are oxidizers, the strength is on the side of the ozone. It is much more effective in fighting viruses and fungi, it does not smell and does not cause allergic reactions. Ozone overdose will not cause side effects. It seems that this is the best cleaning option, but it also has its disadvantages:
- It has a short action, because does not accumulate in water;
- if inhaled, can affect the respiratory tract;
- only the water that passes through the device is treated, while the walls and the bottom of the basin remain intact;
- high price.