Sofa - one of the central interior items, performing several functions at once. It is intended both for a comfortable rest at night, and for watching movies with your family or for receiving guests over a cup of tea.
Color Type Selection
The importance of proper selection of colors affects the overall impression of the interior design in general and the harmony of the embodiment of the design idea. From this point of view, choose single-color sofas of various shades or a version of the upholstery with a pattern. The first type of furniture is easier to "fit" into the overall composition, the second involves difficulties with the selection of patterns, textures, colors in combination with textiles, curtains, flooring. But with good luck it looks just fine!
It is necessary to select furniture depending on the area, location and purpose of the room. For the bedroom it is preferable to neutral, soothing shades, conducive to proper rest and comfort during sleep. Figure should not be large and challenging. Among such furniture is dominated by beige and white sofas, creating a peaceful, calm atmosphere in the bedroom.
With regard to the living room, this rule does not work, the furniture can be bright, and its tones are saturated. Here we welcome guests and give them the opportunity to admire our taste when choosing furniture and implementing unique design projects.
The value of the key colors when choosing a shade sofa upholstery will help you determine the difficult choice:
- Red. Bright, saturated color, brings energy to any room. It can be used as a color for a romantic setting.
- White. Clean, neutral, fascinating, soothes the nervous system and creates a feeling of peace and cleanliness.
- Blue. Popular when choosing upholstery colors, especially in marine interiors, it soothes, relaxes, and pacifies. The combination of blue color with warm tones is welcomed.
- Orange. The color of power, energy, inspires, creates a feeling of warmth. Orange can be sofas in the kitchen and in the interior of the living room.
- Brown. Classic color for sofa upholstery, creates the necessary warmth and comfort. It combines with almost all other shades - beige, yellow, white, blue.
- Gray. Neutral, practical, allows you to create profitable combinations with other tones. Practical for a child's room, even if you have pets.
- Green. Attractive, bright, creates a beautiful and unusual interior with a green sofa in the center.
- The black. Not recommended for home, preferred for office space. It creates a strict, official, sometimes even gloomy atmosphere.
- Yellow. It creates a great mood, brings warmth and cheerfulness, the desire to create. Not recommended for excessive emotionality and excitability.