After purchasing the land, each owner wants to find the most profitable option for building a family for the family. At the same time, you can often hear the wish - that would be "no worse than others", but not provocative, without excessive architectural "bells and whistles". That is why many people often choose the projects of country houses in the classical style.
Before you develop a project of a private house, you need to choose the most comfortable place for building a house, choose materials and architectural style of execution of the future structure. In most cases, the owners of country plots, starting the planning of the construction of their house, have in their opinion some kind of sample that they want to update with new solutions. And this is correct, because the stylistic decision of the building and, above all, the appearance of the facade is the image of the future housing and its owners.
Country house in a classic style - it is spaciousness, elegance and beauty. The interior is distinguished by light, pastel colors, symmetrical details, high ceilings and strict proportions. The facade of the house should not look cheap. Plastic, chipboard, polymers - all this is excluded. The most acceptable materials for a classic house with a garage are stone, wood and brick.
Modern brick houses made in the classical style, numerous photographs of which are presented in the network on construction and design sites are a common option in the construction of private houses. They can be small one-story or two-story buildings with a garage, which are in considerable demand among developers and have different costs, given the size and materials used. The most expensive are houses with columns and a facade built of brick. Brick facades attract the attention of traditional refinement, elegance, strict lines.
In general, brick is an excellent building material for the exterior design of houses. And it is easy to explain, since this building material contains a lot of advantages, namely:
- Durability. The brick is the most durable, wear-resistant material, which is highly durable and is able to withstand almost any external influences, deformations, temperature drops, decay, fungi and mold do not grow inside the brick. Modern brick houses with a garage for many years may not need to be repaired, differ in the maximum service life and will certainly become a real family nest.
- Environmental friendliness. In the production of bricks using only natural, environmentally friendly materials that ensure the safety of living and the health of residents.
- Fireproof. Brick is an excellent refractory material that does not burn, is not capable of supporting combustion, and cannot ignite under the influence of any extraneous factors, as is the case with wooden structures. Moreover, in a brick dwelling it is much easier to equip a fireplace or a Russian stove.
- Soundproofing. Thick brick walls perfectly suppress various external sounds, therefore they are able to provide silence inside the house, providing an opportunity for residents to relax and retire.
- Architecture features. Brick - this is the material through which you can implement any, even incredibly complex projects, ranging from single-story private cottages with a garage and ending with modern high-rises.
- Cost savings. If the laying of the house is done neatly and efficiently, then the facade of such a house does not require additional finishing work.
Classic wooden house
The technology of construction and original styles of wooden houses of past centuries have made a huge contribution to the construction of modern cottages from a bar. Traditional ethnic rather distinctive trends evolved over the centuries in many countries around the world. For example, the classical style appeared in the eighteenth century and has since significantly changed. Today, a wooden cottage from a timber is distinguished by volumetric solutions, rationality in the geometry of parts, modern materials of decoration, organic nature, simplicity of form, and clarity of construction.